TranScreen Film Festival, Amsterdam’s festival for transgender and gender diverse makers and films, is looking for new, enthusiastic team members for the organization.
TranScreen, Europe’s longest running transgender film festival, takes place every year at the end of May in the bustling center of the cultural capital.
We are particularly looking for people who have experience with and are willing to commit to:
– Updating the website (WordPress)
Contributing to TranScreen takes approximately 2-4 hours per week, which increases as the festival progresses. It is voluntary, but not without obligation!
What do we offer:
– A fun gender diverse team
– The opportunity to commit to the representation of transgender and gender diverse people in art and culture
– An introduction to exciting developments within the LGBTQ film industry
– The opportunity to gain experience within a non-profit organization
– The opportunity to develop your network within the international LGBTQ film world
Are you excited to take the festival to new heights? Please contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to meet you!