TranScreen Transgender Film Festival (the TransMotion Foundation) respects the privacy of all users of the site, and ensures that the personal data that you provide us with, remains confidential. We use your data to let everything run as smoothly as possible in regard to our festival and its spin-off activities. Should we wish to use your data for other purposes, then we are required to request your consent. The TransMotion Foundation will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide third parties with your data if they are involved in the execution of our cultural activities like our film festival and its spin-off activities.
The Foundation TransMotion uses the data of her relations in the following manner:
- When you offer your film for submission to our filmfestival, we need your name, e-mailaddress, delivery address and information about your submission to be able to make a selection of the submitted films, and to keep you informed about this process.
- With your permission, we will keep a record of your personal data as it pertains to your submission to our festival.
- We will use your e-mailaddress to keep you informed about developments of our filmfestival and its spin-off activitities. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe on our website.
- When you submit a film to our filmfestival, we will keep a record–should you wish this–of your data on a secure server. You can create an account with a username and password to enter your name and address, telephone number, e-mailaddress, delivery address and payment records. This is convenient for you as well, as you won’t have to enter this information with future submissions.
- We use the data about the use of our website, and the feedback we receive, to develop and improve our website.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask you for your name and e-mailaddress. We use this information to send out the newsletter.
The TransMotion Foundation will not sell your personal data
The TransMotion Foundation will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide third parties with your data if they are involved in the execution of our cultural activities like our film festival and its spin-off activities. Our volunteers and involved third parties are obligated to respect the privacy of your information.
Should you have any questions regarding the Foundation TransMotion privacy statement, you can contact us. Our privacy volunteer will help you if you need information about the use of your data, of if you wish to change this information.
This privacy statement has been drafted with the utmost care. Should you have any additions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement has been translated from Dutch with the utmost care. In case of ambiguity, the Dutch language statement is leading.