TranScreen, the Amsterdam film festival for transgender and gender diverse creators and films, is looking for new and enthusiastic members of the organization team.
TranScreen is the longest-running transgender film festival of Europe and takes place (almost) every May in the lively center of the cultural capital (Amsterdam).
In 2022 we will have a break and will organize events throughout the year instead of a festival. The festival preparations for 2023 will also start.
We regularly cooperate with other organizations such as Trans United, Roze Filmdagen, IQMF, Cinemasia, and many others.
We are particularly looking for people who have experience with, and want to offer support for:
– Translation (NL-EN/EN-NL)
– Updating the website (WordPress)
Contributing to TranScreen takes about 2-4 hours of your time a week, with an increase as the festival approaches. We offer:
– A fun and gender diverse team
– The opportunity to contribute to the representation of transgender and gender diverse people in art and culture
– An introduction to exciting new developments within the LGBTQIA+ film industry
– The chance to gain experience in a non-profit organization
– The opportunity to expand your network in the LGBTQIA+ film world
Are you excited to push the festival to new heights?
Do you have questions about the festival, the team, or your potential responsibilities?
Contact us at email@example.com!